77 Leland Condos is a New Condo development by Prica-Global-Enterprises-Inc located at Main St W & Leland St, Hamilton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 77 Leland Condos
1. Great Investment – 77 Leland Condos is conveniently located just a 6-minute walk away from McMaster University. The post-secondary school welcomes over 30,000 students to its campus every fall and with only enough on-campus residences to house 3,700 students, there is a desperately huge demand for off-campus accommodations.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Within walking distance of 77 Leland Condos, residents will be able to access dining, shopping, and entertainment options. There are plenty of grocery stores, pharmacies and so much more to help make running errands a breeze. Lime Ridge Mall, Hamilton’s largest shopping centre is just 14 minutes away and offers up over 180 retailers.
3. Transit Options – Hamilton Street Railway offers regional bus routes just steps away from 77 Leland Condos that directly access McMaster University and the rest of the city. The city is also currently building a new LRT system that will feature 17 stops of rapid light rail along a 14 kilometre stretch of the city between McMaster University, downtown, all the way to Eastgate.
4. Highway Access– Residents of 77 Leland Condos looking to travel throughout the city and the GTA by vehicle will have easy access to Highway 403 and the QEW. Commuters looking to drive into downtown Toronto can do so in just under an hour.
5. Green Space – Hamilton is a beautiful city full of tree-lined streets, lush beautiful parks, protected conservation areas, walking trails, waterfalls, and access to the waterfront.
Prica Global Enterprises Inc. - With over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry, Prica Global Enterprises have amassed over 2 million sqft of residential property. They are considered to be a trusted name and have earned a reputation for excellence and commitment to high standards Their focus has been primarily on mixed-use housing in the heart of Waterloo, a large university and tech sector. They have now set their sights on Hamilton and off-campus housing opportunities close to McMaster University.