625 Yonge Street Condos is a New Condo development by Edenshaw Developments Limited located at Yonge St & Isabella St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 625 Yonge Street Condos According to CondoNow
1. Walker’s Paradise – Offering an almost near perfect Walk Score, residents of 625 Yonge Street will be within walking distance of anything and everything they need to make life easy. Daily errands can be completed on foot at nearby grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies. An abundance of dining, shopping, and entertainment options also surround the immediate area.
2. Rider’s Paradise – With an almost perfect Transit Score, residents of 625 Yonge Street are just steps from 24-hour TTC bus routes. The Bloor-Yonge subway station is just a few minutes walk away from home and is one of the few subway stations in the city that offers trains running in all four directions. Riders can commute into Union Station in less than 15 minutes
3. Post-Secondary Institutions – Students looking to call 625 Yonge Street Condos home during the school year will be able to easily access some of the city’s best downtown post-secondary school campuses, including UofT, George Brown, and Ryerson University all within minutes by subway.
4. Employment Hubs – 625 Yonge Street Condos is conveniently located in a central area of the downtown core where major employment hubs are easily accessible. Professionals of all ages will be able to commute into the Financial and Discovery Districts within minutes by car or transit.
5. Yorkville – For those ultra-stylish residents of 625 Yonge Street Condos who love to shop, the city’s posh Yorkville neighbourhood is located just minutes away. It’s high-end shops, fashionable galleries and studios, along with fine dining options are a major draw for residents and tourists alike.