485 Wellington St West Condos is a New Condo development by Lifetime Developments located at King St W & Spadina Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 485 Wellington St West Condos According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Transit Score - Toronto’s downtown core is highly connected to transit, making it extremely easy for residents of 485 Wellington St West Condos that do not have access to a vehicle to get around the city quickly and efficiently. Both TTC streetcar and bus routes are located just steps away from home. CondoNow indicates that several subway stations including Union Station are located within walking distance.
2. High Walk Score - 485 Wellington St West Condos is located in the heart of Toronto’s highly sought after and popular Fashion District. Residents are just mere steps away from the bustling and vibrant King Street West. CondoNow states that the area is home to some of the city’s best downtown dining, shopping, and entertainment options including clubs, lounges, bars, and sporting arenas.
3. Cyclist Friendly - Residents of 485 Wellington St West Condos that prefer the environmentally friendly way of getting around the downtown core by using a bicycle will have easy access to plenty of safe bike lanes nearby. CondoNow notes that cyclists can get anywhere downtown within minutes.
4. The Lakefront - The central waterfront and harbourfront are located minutes away from 485 Wellington St West Condos. The area is home to pedestrian-friendly promenades, bike and walking trails, local vendors, Lake Ontario, and lush parks. CondoNow acknowledges that the Toronto Island ferry is also accessible allowing residents easy access over to the Islands, parks, sports fields, and Centre Island amusement park.
5. Employment Hubs - Young professionals will love being able to live where they play and work. Toronto’s downtown core is a major hot spot for major tech companies and employment opportunities. CondoNow states that Hospital Row and the Financial District are also easily accessible from 485 Wellington St West Condos.