430 Essa Condos is a New Condo development by One-Urban located at Essa and Ardagh , Barrie.
VIP 430 Essa Condos
*Make One of Ontario's Hottest Cities Home*
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 430 ESSA CONDOS
1. Outdoor Leisure Activities! – Residents of 430 Essa Condos will be able to enjoy plenty of outdoor activities, no matter the season. There are several golf courses in the area to enjoy in the summer months. In the winter, there are several ski resorts just north of the city to enjoy. Barrie is also home to a beautiful waterfront with several beaches, parks, and walking trails to explore.
2. Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities! – Residents of 430 Essa Condos will be close to some of Barrie’s best lifestyle amenities at Park Place. Park Place is an open-air shopping centre where residents can shop and dine among the more than 50 retailers and restaurants. Many other big box stores, cafes, and movie theatres surround the area around 430 Essa Condos.
3. Easy Highway Access! – 430 Essa Condos is just minutes from Highway 400. This major thoroughfare runs North towards cottage country and South towards Toronto, eventually connecting to Highway 401. Residents of 430 Essa Condos who choose to commute to Toronto for work can reach the city in just over an hour.
4. Transit Accessible! – Residents of 430 Essa Condos who need to use transit will be serviced by Barrie’s own transit system, with bus stops just minutes from the front door. This regional bus service will transport riders all over the city, including connections to GO Transit. Barrie is home to a GO train station, transporting riders all the way to Union Station in downtown Toronto.
5. Great Investment! – Barrie is a very fast-growing city, with a great central location between the big city and the country, which is great for working professionals looking to settle down outside of the city. Living at 430 Essa Condos can offer residents big city amenities, with that small-town feel, which is great for young families. Barrie offers great schools for any level of education, including Georgian College’s main campus.