321 Davenport Condos is a New Condo development by Alterra located at Avenue Rd & Davenport Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 321 Davenport Condos According to CondoNow
1. Popular Location – 321 Davenport Condos is located within Toronto’s popular Annex community, a downtown neighbourhood known for its huge tree-lined streets and massive early 1900 Victorian Era homes. It is one of the oldest neighbourhoods and is a laid-back area of the city, full of independent and local eateries, cafes, and boutique shops.
2. Yorkville - Toronto’s world-renowned Yorkville neighbourhood is located just minutes away from 321 Davenport Condos. Yorkville is Canada’s most exclusive shopping district, home to some of the most upscale retailers, boutiques, businesses, restaurants, and cafes.
3. Arts and Culture – The Annex is home to many arts and culture venues. Residents of 321 Davenport Condos can enjoy nearby attractions such as Lee’s Palace, Ted Rogers Cinema, Tarragon Theatre, Casa Loma, and the Royal Ontario Museum.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – With an amazing Walk Score, 321 Davenport Condos is located near plenty of lifestyle amenities. Within walking distance residents have access to dining, shopping, and entertainment options located on nearby Dupont Street, Avenue Road, and Bloor Street West.
5. Transit - With an almost perfect Transit Score, residents of 321 Davenport Condos can leave the vehicle behind and commute throughout the city using transit. TTC bus services are available just steps from the front door and several subway stations are within walking distance, including St. George Station, which offers trains departing in all 4 directions.