27 Harwood Avenue South Condos is a New Condo development by U-Developments located at Harwood Ave S & Kingston Rd W, Ajax.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 27 Harwood Avenue South Condos
1. Lifestyle Amenities – 27 Harwood Avenue South Condos is located just minutes away from vibrant and exciting downtown Ajax. Residents will be able to enjoy fine and casual dining, local cafes and coffee shops, name brand and boutique shops, and plenty of entertainment options. Running daily errands is a breeze with many supermarkets, banks, and drug stores available to residents within the surrounding area.
2. Highway Access – Highway 401 is located less than a kilometer away from 27 Harwood Avenue South Condos, allowing motorists to travel throughout the city and the GTA seamlessly. Residents looking to commute into downtown Toronto for business or leisure can do so in under 40 minutes.
3. Family Friendly – Families with children looking to call Ajax home will love 27 Harwood Avenue South Condos. There are several elementary and high schools that are within walking distance of home. For families with younger children, Montessori and daycares are available in the area also. When looking to keep active, there are plenty of parks, extra-curricular activities, and the city has plans for many bike lanes in the area. If needed, Lakeridge Health Centre is located just minutes from home also.
4. Transit Options – The city of Ajax is serviced by Durham Region Transit and there are several different bus routes that run within the vicinity of 27 Harwood Avenue South Condos. Riders will be transported throughout the city efficiently and can even connect to GO services at the Ajax GO Station. Residents looking to commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto can do so in just over an hour.
5. U Developments – By committing to build high quality, luxury, and green mixed-use buildings, along with the highest of standards and exceptional customer service, U Developments is not just building homes, they are building communities for the next generation.