250 Lawrence Ave West Condos is a New Condo development by Graywood located at Lawrence Ave & Avenue Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos will be just steps away from Avenue Road where there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, banks, drug stores, and shopping options. Yonge Street is not far from home either, offering up plenty of lifestyle amenities and boutique shops. Bedford Park is a very walkable community and there is no need to use a vehicle to complete daily errands.
2. Transit Options – Lawrence Avenue West offers residents direct access to TTC bus services, with express and 24-hour routes just steps from the front door of 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos. Lawrence Subway Station is a short walk from home and riders can take the subway South down to Union Station in less than 35 minutes.
3. Green Space – Bedford Park is a beautiful, serene neighbourhood within Toronto that offers residents of 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos plenty of green space, tree-lined streets, parks, and tranquil ravines to explore and help escape from a hectic work day.
4. Family Friendly – Some of the city’s most prestigious schools from public to private are located near 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos. Bedford Park is the perfect place for young and growing families to call home.
5. Built for Tomorrow – Graywood is a Toronto based firm that has been developing exceptional projects within Canada and the United States for over three decades. They strive to create communities that will meet the demands of today’s homebuyers, but also endure into a prosperous tomorrow.