181 East Condos is a New Condo development by Stafford Homes Ltd. located at Sheppard Ave E & Willowdale Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 181 Sheppard Avenue East Condos According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities – 181 Sheppard Avenue East Condos is located the midtown intersection of Yonge and Sheppard. Residents will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities along both busy city streets including popular dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Transit Options – Residents of 181 Sheppard Avenue East Condos are conveniently just steps away from TTC bus routes including 24-hour options. Line 1 and Line 4 TTC subway stations are just a 10-minute walk away, allowing riders to commute into Union Station in just 35 minutes. Oriole GO station is also conveniently located nearby.
3. Highway Access – Highway 401 is conveniently located just minutes away from 181 Sheppard Avenue East Condos. Motorists can travel seamlessly throughout the city and easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the area including the Don Valley Parkway which will allow for them to arrive in the downtown core in just 25 minutes.
4. Educational Institutions – Families of all ages and sizes will love to call 181 Sheppard Avenue East Condos home as the surrounding area offers some of the province’s and city’s highest-ranking and best public schools, alongside some prestigious private schools and alternative learning options.
5. Greenspace – Living in midtown Toronto may be hectic and busy, but the area still can offer some tranquil and peaceful areas. Residents of 181 Sheppard Avenue East Condos can enjoy nearby natural greenspaces that offer an escape from the everyday grind. Nearby parks include Moatfield Farm Park and Betty Sutherland Trail Park. The Don River runs through this park and residents will have access to walking trails along the water.