123 Portland Condos is a New Condo development by Minto located at Adelaide St W & Portland St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 123 Portland Condos
1. Rider’s Paradise – 123 Portland Condos boasts a perfect transit score, with residents being able to easily access streetcars and 24-hour bus routes all steps away from home. Line One Yonge-University subway is also accessible by foot. Commuters are just mere minutes away from Union Station, Hospital Row, The Financial District, and some of the city’s best Universities.
2. Walker’s Paradise – The residents of 123 Portland Condos are within walking distance to everything they need to complete their daily errands including grocery stores, banks, and drug stores. Living in the heart of the Fashion District gives residents access to unique and popular restaurants, cafes, bars, and clubs.
3. Great Investment – The Fashion District has quickly become one of the most popular neighbourhoods in the city to call home. With a vibrant arts and cultural scene and many historical buildings now housing boutique shops and retail options, the area has been undergoing much revitalization, which makes 123 Portland Condos the perfect opportunity for investors.
4. Green Space – Even though 123 Portland Condos is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, there is no lack of green space in the area. Residents will be within walking distance of Trinity Bellwoods Park, and just minutes away from the ferry to Centre Island where residents can spend the day walking, cycling and enjoying the many beaches the Toronto Islands have to offer.
5. Six Decades of Experience – Minto Group is a real estate company that was founded in Ottawa in 1955 and since then they have been committed to building better places to live by creating high quality, vibrant and innovative communities.