10 Prince Arthur Condos is a New Condo development by North Drive located at Bloor St & Avenue Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 10 Prince Arthur Condos According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Yorkville is world-renowned for its high-end boutiques, galleries, posh hotels, and design studios. 10 Prince Arthur Condos is the ultimate addition to this luxurious and prestigious Toronto neighbourhood. CondoNow indicates that Bloor Street’s “Mink Mile” is home to some of the biggest brands and names in dining, shopping, and entertainment.
2. Transit Options - With an almost perfect Transit Score residents of 10 Prince Arthur Condos can leave the car at home and take the TTC to their destination. Within walking distance of home, residents will be able to easily access the subway, streetcar, and bus routes. CondoNow states that riders commuting into Union Station or the downtown core can do so in just 15 minutes.
3. Cyclist Friendly - Residents of 10 Prince Arthur Condos who prefer to travel throughout the downtown core in a more environmentally friendly way can easily cycle to their destination. CondoNow notes that the surrounding area is home to many bike lanes, allowing residents to cycle safely throughout the neighbourhood.
4. Employment Hubs - Professionals will enjoy cutting down on their daily commute when living at 10 Prince Arthur Condos. Major downtown employment hubs including Queens Park, the Financial District, and Hospital Row are all easily accessible. CondoNow acknowledges that residents are just a 6-minute drive away from the downtown core.
5. Educational Institutions - Some of the city’s best post-secondary institutions are located close to 10 Prince Arthur Condos, whether residents are studying full time or teaching, campuses are easily accessible. CondoNow indicates that UofT, George Brown College, OCAD, and Ryerson University are located nearby.