U.C. Uptowns is a New Townhome development by Tribute Communities located at Winchester Rd E & Simcoe St N, Oshawa.
Top 5 Reasons to Live U.C. Uptowns According to CondoNow
1. Great Investment – The city of Oshawa and U.C. Uptowns is a great place for families to call home and for investors to invest in. The city has very close proximity to Toronto, but real estate prices sit at a much lower price point, making it easier for first time home buyers and investors to purchase.
2. Educational Institutions – Durham College and Ontario Tech University are both located just down the street from U.C. Uptowns, making it a great option for real estate investors and for post-secondary students looking for off-campus housing during the school year. There are also several schools from early learning to secondary in the area, making it a great place for young and growing families to call home.
3. Major Thoroughfares – U.C. Uptowns are located just minutes away from Highway 407 allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the GTA and easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the province. Motorists can commute to downtown Toronto in just 50 minutes.
4. Transit Options – Residents of U.C. Uptowns will have immediate access to Durham Region Transit services just steps away from home. Bus routes will transport riders throughout the city, connecting them to nearby post-secondary institutions and GO Transit Services at Oshawa GO station. Riders can take the GO Train into Union Station in just over an hour.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Oshawa and the area surrounding U.C. Uptowns give residents access to plenty of amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. There are also plenty of grocery stores, banks, pharmacies, and local stores accessible to help make completing daily errands a breeze. The Kedron Dells Golf Club is accessible for avid golfers and there are several parks, green spaces, and Heber Down Conservation Area in the area.