Tretti Condos is a New Condo development by Collecdev located at Wilson Ave & Tippett Rd, Toronto.
Wilson Ave. and Tippett Rd. will soon be home to new 13 and 14 storey residences proposed by Collecdev. This development is jam-packed with all the perks of living in a condo with accessibility as the main ingredient. Split into Building A and B, Collecdev and boutique design team gh3 didn’t skimp on providing enviable features for this project.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT TRETTI CONDOS
1. Walking Distance to Transit – Tretti Condos boasts a Transit Score of 92 and truly is a rider’s paradise. Wilson Subway Station; a stop along the TTC’s Yonge-University Line is just a 5-minute walk away and will get riders to Union Station in half an hour. Regional bus routes are steps from the front door, including express and 24-hour services. The Downsview Go Train Station is not far from Tretti Condos and can transport riders south to Union Station and north all the way to Barrie.
2. Close to Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Tretti Condos have the convenience of being located close to restaurants, cafes, banks, grocery stores, and world class shopping at Yorkdale Shopping Centre.
3. Family Friendly Area – Tretti Condos is located in an area of Toronto near plenty of great schools, from daycares to high schools. Post-Secondary students can take the subway quickly north to York University and Seneca College and be on campus within 10 minutes. Humber River Hospital is also located just down the road.
4. Green Neighborhood – In the middle of Tretti Condos, residents will be able to enjoy a 16,000 square foot public park. There are also plenty of parks in the surrounding area, including Downsview Park, where residents can get outside and explore playgrounds, splashpads, sports fields, and walking trails.
5. Minutes to the Highway – Tretti Condos is located in a prime location for motorists as Allen Road and Highway 401 are right around the corner. Commuters can drive downtown in 30-minutes flat.
Tretti Condos is being developed by Collecdev, a company that strives to build complete communities that connects homebuyers to everything they need in order to make their quality of life easier and better. They strive to accomplish this approach by holding true to their five pillars of good development and design: sustainability (installing technology that helps reduce a building’s carbon footprint), arts & culture (should be accessible to all, helps to build community, spark conversation and new ideas), innovation (seek out new technologies and methodologies for construction and design), architecture (careful planning, design and construction will bring a vision to life), and community(the foundation of every Collecdev project to help residents live happy, healthy lives).