The West Six Towns is a New Townhome development by Allegra Homes located at Royal York Rd & Manchester St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at West Six Urban Towns According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – West Six Urban Towns is conveniently located next to Mimico GO station, allowing residents to quickly access the Lake Shore West to Union Station. TTC streetcar and bus routes are also located within walking distance, making it extremely easy to travel throughout the city. CondoNow indicates that riders can use public transportation to commute into Toronto’s downtown core in just half an hour.
2. Major Thoroughfares – Some of the city’s major downtown Highways and major thoroughfares are easily accessible to residents of West Six Urban Towns, allowing motorists to travel freely throughout the city. CondoNow acknowledges that Highway 427, Lake Shore Blvd, and the Gardiner Expressway are all located nearby and will allow residents to drive into downtown Toronto in under 20 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - The area surrounding West Six Urban Towns is a highly connected and amenity-rich neighbourhood, offering up plenty of amenities located within walking distance for residents to enjoy. CondoNow states that the area, including Royal York and Lake Shore Blvd both, offer plenty of daily necessities, dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Green Space – One of the top-selling factors of the Mimico neighbourhood is its proximity to Lake Ontario. Residents of West Six Urban Towns will be within walking distance of the waterfront, walking trails, recreational activities, and lush parks, helping them to escape from their hectic daily work lives and allowing them to enjoy the serenity of the natural surroundings. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Humber Bay Park West, Etobicoke Point, and Mimico Waterfront Park.
5. Family Friendly Area - Mimico is a very established and family-friendly neighbourhood that offers families plenty of options regarding educational institutions for their children, plenty of recreational, extracurricular activities, and sports, especially water-based ones, making West Six Urban Towns the perfect place to settle down and raise a family. CondoNow states that Humber College Lakeshore campus is also located just mere minutes away, making it a wise choice for postsecondary students needing accommodations during the school year.