The BoatWorks Towns is a New Condo development by Andrin Homes located at Dufferin St & Victoria St E, Whitby.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The BoatWorks Towns According to CondoNow
1. The Waterfront – Residents of The BoatWorks Towns will love being just a short walk away from Whitby Harbour. CondoNow states that the Marina and beautiful beaches along Lake Ontario are all located nearby.
2. Green Space – South Whitby is a beautiful area of the city that offers residents of The BoatWorks Towns access to plenty of lush green space to enjoy. CondoNow notes that the surrounding area includes parks, conservation areas, and the Waterfront Trail.
3. Transit Options – The city of Whitby is serviced by Durham Regional Transit and The BoatWorks Towns are conveniently located just steps away from bus routes. CondoNow acknowledges that residents are also just minutes away from Whitby GO station.
4. Highway Access – The BoatWorks Towns are conveniently located near several major thoroughfares, allowing motorists seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA. CondoNow states that Highway 401, 412, and 407 can all be easily accessed within minutes.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – There are plenty of lifestyle amenities surrounding The BoatWorks Towns including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.CondoNow notes that located a short drive away is Oshawa Centre which offers shoppers over 230 retailers and services.