Saturday in Downsview Park Condos 2 is a New Condo development by Mattamy located at Keele St & Sheppard Ave, Toronto.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT SATURDAY IN DOWNSVIEW PARK CONDOS 2
1. Local Amenities! – Saturday in Downsview Park Condos 2 is located just south of the major intersection of Keele and Sheppard. Residents can enjoy being close to restaurants, cafes, banks, medical offices and hospitals, grocery stores, shopping at Costco Wholesale and Yorkdale Shopping Centre, and even catch a movie at a nearby theatre.
2. Take Transit! – Using transit when living at Saturday in Downsview Park Condos 2 is so easy, there are bus routes just steps away, including express and 24-hour routes. Downsview Park Subway Station is a short bus ride away and residents can connect to the Yonge-University line or the GO Train Barrie line.
3. Live In The Park! – Saturday in Downsview Park Condos 2 is located right on the edge of Toronto’s 600-acre Downsview Park. Residents will be able to enjoy the park’s natural beauty, many events, and recreational facilities.
4. Great Investment! – The Downsview area of Toronto is the perfect choice to invest in as the area has become more transit-friendly with the expansion of the Yonge-University Subway. With the subway now stopping at York University, every fall there will be new students looking for housing accommodations for the school year. Saturday in Downsview Parks Condos 2 is a great opportunity for real estate investors to investigate.
5. Highway Accessible! – Highway 401 and Highway 400 are just minutes from Saturday in Downsview park Condos 2, connecting residents quickly and easily to the downtown core, the rest of the GTA and beyond.