Parkside Urban Towns is a New Townhome development by Averton Homes located at Elmdale Dr & Ottawa St S, Kitchener.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Parkside Urban Towns According to CondoNow
1. Great Investment – The Kitchener-Waterloo area is well known as a University town. The area is home to three major post-secondary institutions; Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Waterloo, and Conestoga College. Between these three schools, the area welcomes over 100,000 post-secondary students every fall, making Parkside Urban Towns the perfect off-campus living accommodations. CondoNow indicates that the Kitchener-Waterloo area is a great area to invest in with its high population of young professionals and tech talent as the area has quickly become a popular place for high tech companies like Google to call home and open headquarters.
2. Transit Options - Grand River Transit services the area surrounding Parkside Urban Towns with bus routes accessible to residents located just mere steps away from home, quickly connecting riders to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, the downtown core, and other regional transit options. CondoNow notes that residents will have easy access to the Kitchener Train Station and the ION LRT, which has 19 stops between Waterloo, Kitchener, and Cambridge, quickly connecting riders to all three cities.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Parkside Urban Towns is located in an amenity-rich neighbourhood of Kitchener where residents will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities, plenty of which are easily accessible on foot. CondoNow states that Kitchener’s downtown core which is a vibrant and buzzing part of the city, home to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options is just a short drive or transit ride away
4. Highway Access - The area surrounding Parkside Urban Towns is a highly connected community where residents will have easy access to smaller regional Highways allowing for connections to nearby major thoroughfares within Southwestern and central Ontario. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists will have immediate access to Highways 7 and 8 and will be just minutes away from Highway 401.
5. Green Space - Surrounded by plenty of green space, lush parks, nature trails, wetlands, and the Grand River, residents of Parkside Urban Towns can escape their hectic work and busy school schedules and get out and enjoy the serenity of nature. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include McLennan Park, Lakeside Park, Meinzinger Park, The Laurentian Trail, and the Borden Wetlands.