Main and Co Towns is a New Condo development by Stateview Homes located at Tenth Line & Main St, Whitchurch-Stouffville.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Main and Co Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly Area – Main and Co Towns is the perfect place for families to settle down with their children as there are several schools located in the area from early learning options to secondary schools.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Main Street in Whitchurch-Stouffville offers residents of Main and Co Towns plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options all within walking distance.
3. Green Space – Whitchurch-Stouffville offers residents of Main and Co Towns plenty of natural green space, parklands, and conservation areas to explore and enjoy.
4. Transit Options – York Region Transit services the surrounding area with bus routes running right past Main and Co Towns. Residents can easily connect to Stouffville GO station, which is conveniently located just down the street. Riders can commute into Union Station in just over 90 minutes.
5. Highway Access – Motorists will be able to easily access major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 404, 7, and 407. Connections to the 401 and Don Valley Parkway will allow residents of Main and Co Towns to access major downtown Toronto employment hubs in just 45 minutes.