Grand Central Mimico Condos is a New Condo development by VANDYK Properties located at Royal York Rd & Newcastle St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Grand Central Mimico Condos According to CondoNow
1. High Transit Score – Enjoy the ultimate convenience of being surrounded by transit options when living at Grand Central Mimico Condos. Residents will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the city by GO Train, streetcar, or bus, all of which are accessible within walking distance of home, helping to connect riders to nearby employment hubs and educational institutions. CondoNow indicates that commuters can leave the vehicle at home and use GO Transit to commute into Union Station in just under half an hour.
2. The Waterfront - One major perk of living at Grand Central Mimico Condos is having the city’s beautiful waterfront at your fingertips. Residents will be able to walk to the lakefront and enjoy freshwater beaches, waterfront trails, and lush parks. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Mimico Waterfront Park, Amos Waites Park, and Humber Bay Park West complete with an area for your four-legged family members.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - This highly anticipated master-planned community will be home to thousands of square feet of new street-level retail offerings, allowing residents of Grand Central Mimico Condos to access the everyday necessities they need close to home. The surrounding area is already home to plenty of existing lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow states that Big Box stores including Costco and IKEA are located nearby and the popular Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre offers over 200 brand name retailers and services.
4. Highway Access - Residents of Grand Central Mimico Condos that prefer to travel throughout the city using their personal vehicle will have easy access to nearby major thoroughfares, making it extremely simple to get from point A to point B quickly. The Gardiner Expressway, the QEW, and Highway 427 are all located nearby and easily accessible to motorists. CondoNow acknowledges that commuters will be able to drive into Toronto’s downtown core in under 20 minutes.
5. Great for Students – Living at Grand Central Mimico Condos is the perfect option for post-secondary students needing off-campus housing for the school year. Humber College is conveniently located minutes away and can be easily accessed by transit or vehicle. CondoNow notes that this area of the city is home to some of the highest-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools, making it a great investment for families with children of any age.