Empire Victory is a New Single Family development by Empire Communities located at Upper Centennial Pkwy & Green Mountain RD W, Hamilton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Empire Victory According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – Hamilton is a beautiful and very green city, offering residents of Empire Victory access to plenty of green space, conservation areas, lush parklands, nature trails, magnificent waterfalls to explore and are just minutes away from the Lake Ontario and the waterfront. CondoNow indicates that nearby green spaces include Heritage Green Sports Park, Felker’s Falls Conservation Area, Albion Falls, and Devil’s Punchbowl Conservation Area.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Empire Victory is highly connected to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. Located just minutes away from home is a wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options available to residents. CondoNow notes that Heritage Hill Shopping Centre is located nearby and offers many different retailers and services.
3. Highway Access - Residents of Empire Victory will have easy access to major thoroughfares and Highways in the area including Red Hill Valley Parkway and the QEW, allowing them to travel quickly throughout the city and GTHA. CondoNow states that motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in under an hour.
4. Transit Options - Hamilton Street Railway services the area surrounding Empire Victory with bus routes located just steps away from home just waiting to transport riders throughout the city, connecting them to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and nearby transit hubs including GO Transit Stations. CondoNow acknowledges that commuters can easily access the Lakeshore West GO Train at nearby West Harbour or Hamilton Centre stations and arrive at Union Station in Toronto quickly.
5. Family Friendly – The Stoney Creek Mountain neighbourhood in Hamilton is the perfect place to settle down and raise a family. The area surrounding Empire Victory is home to several top-ranking primary and secondary schools and plenty of extracurricular activities for all ages to partake in. CondoNow that the city of Hamilton is also home to the prestigious McMaster University which is home to over 33,000 post-secondary students.