DunWest Condos is a New Condo development by Greenpark Homes located at Neyagawa Blvd & Dundas St W, Oakville.
News! Coming Soon!
Top 5 Reasons to Live at DunWest Condos According to CondoNow
1. Green Space - A huge selling point of DunWest Condos is its proximity to natural green space in Oakville. DunWest Condos is located within walking distance of plenty of natural greenspace including North Park, Lions Valley Park, Sixteen Mile Creek, and walking trails that residents will be able to enjoy and explore year-round.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - DunWest Condos is conveniently located near Oakville's quickly developing Uptown Core. This area of the city is a bustling neighbourhood with access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including a wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for residents to enjoy. There are also plenty of amenities located within walking distance, helping to make daily errand running or grabbing a bite to eat more efficient.
3. Great for Students - Sheridan College is home to 23,000 post-secondary students. DunWest Condos is located conveniently close to campus, making it the perfect location for students to live during the school year. Oakville is also home to plenty of prestigious and high ranking public schools and early learning centres, many of which are located nearby, also making it a great choice for families with children of any age.
4. Highway Access - Oakville is the perfect place for commuters to call home. Oakville will offer a lower price point than Toronto’s downtown core, but still offer a seamless commute into major employment hubs in the city. Motorists will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 407, 403, and the QEW. Driving into Toronto will only take 40 minutes.
5. Transit Options - Residents of DunWest Condos will be steps away from accessing Oakville Transit services. Buses will transport riders throughout the city, connecting them to nearby medical centres, employment hubs, educational institutions, and other nearby transit options including the Oakville GO station. Riders looking to commute daily into Union Station can do so in just over an hour.