Citypointe Commons Towns is a New Townhome development by DECO Homes located at The Gore Rd & Fogal Rd, Brampton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Citypointe Commons Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly – East Brampton is a great place for families to choose to raise their children. Most first-time home buyers and young families are being pushed out of the Toronto real estate market and Citypointe Commons Towns offers a lower price point and more space for kids to enjoy while growing up. CondoNow states that the area is home to several early learning centres and high-ranking elementary schools and high schools, offering up quality education to children of all ages. Humber College North Campus is also easily accessible by transit or vehicle.
2. Green Space - The city of Brampton is a beautiful green city and nature lovers will enjoy being able to escape their daily hectic work lives and enjoy nearby green spaces, lush parks, and conservation areas located in the area. CondoNow indicates that Claireville Conservation area is located with walking distance of Citypointe Commons Towns and other nearby parks include Crystalview Park and Minaker Park.
3. Transit Options - Brampton Transit services the area surrounding Citypointe Towns and bus routes are located just mere steps away from home. Riders will be able to travel throughout the city seamlessly, connecting to nearby Zum bus routes and Mount Pleasant GO station. CondoNow notes that residents looking to commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto can do so in approximately 80 minutes.
4. Highway Access - Citypointe Commons Towns are conveniently located near major thoroughfares in the area, including Highway 427 and 407 making it extremely easy to travel throughout the city and the GTA. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core can do so in just half an hour.
5. Lifestyle Amenities - Residents of Ciytpointe Commons Towns will have easy access to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities. The surrounding area offers plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options, some even located within walking distance. CondoNow states that nearby major shopping centres include Woodbine Mall and Bramalea City Centre.