Capital Hall Condos Ottawa is a New Condo development by Ashcroft Homes located at Beech St & Champagne Ave S, Ottawa.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Capital Hall Condos According to CondoNow
1. Great for Students - Capital Hall Condos is located within walking distance of Carleton University. The school is home to over 30,000 post-secondary students and more than 80% of them have a need for off-campus housing, making this building the perfect place for them to call home during the school year.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Many lifestyle amenities are located near Capital Hall Condos. Residents can enjoy dining, shopping, and entertainment options within the nearby Little Italy and Chinatown neighbourhoods.
3. Transit Options - They city is serviced by OC Transpo, Ottawa’s own transit system. Residents of Capital Hall Condos will be within walking distance to bus routes that will transport them throughout the city and offer connections to the nearby OC Transpo train stations.
4. Highway Access – Highway 417 is located near Capital Hall Condos and is easily accessible to motorists, allowing for easy travel throughout the city and Northeastern Ontario.
5. Green Space – The area surrounding Capital Hall Condos offers plenty of natural green space for residents to enjoy, including nearby Commissioner’s Park, Dominion Arboretum, Fletcher Wildlife Garden, and Dow’s Lake.