Cachet ParQ Towns is a New Condo development by Cachet Estate Homes Inc. located at Colborne St E & Wayne Gretzky Pkwy, Brantford.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Cachet Parq Towns According to CondoNow
1. Educational Institutions - The city of Brantford is home to 4 different post-secondary institution campuses, making Cachet Parq Towns the perfect off-campus living situation for students. CondoNow acknowledges that the area is also perfect for young and growing families with plenty of elementary and secondary schools in the area.
2. Highway Access - Highway 403 is easily accessible from Cachet Parq Towns, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the region, connecting to nearby major thoroughfares easily. CondoNow states that travelling throughout Southwestern Ontario and to nearby major cities like Hamilton and Burlington will be an easy trip.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Residents of Cachet Parq will have easy access to all of the city’s lifestyle amenities, plenty of which are within walking distance of home. CondoNow notes that the area offers Big Box shopping and retailers, local dining and restaurant offerings, and entertainment options.
4. Green Space - Cachet Parq Towns is located in an area of Brantford where there is plenty of green space for residents to enjoy. CondoNow states that nearby parks, green spaces, and waterways include Mohawk Park with its picnic area and nature trails, Mohawk Lake, and the Grand River.
5. Transit Options – With easy access to GO Transit bus routes and the Brantford VIA Rail train station located nearby, CondoNow acknowledges that residents of Cachet Parq Towns can seamlessly travel throughout Southwestern Ontario and commute into nearby cities within the Golden Horseshoe.