Brook Village Towns is a New Condo development by Reids Heritage Homes located at River Rd & Townline Rd, Cambridge.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Brook Village Towns According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – Residents of Brook Village Towns will be able to enjoy plenty of green space within the surrounding area. Mill Pond, Speed River City Park, and Ellacott Lookout offer walking and hiking trails. Chilligo Conservation Area is also located nearby.
2. Nearby Schools – With several schools located within walking distance of Brook Village Towns, families with children of all ages will love to call Brook Village Towns home.
3. Local Amenities – Brook Village Towns is located conveniently close to Hespler Village. Residents will be able to walk through the neighbourhood and enjoy local shops and eateries. Cambridge Centre is located just minutes away when access to larger-scale dining, shopping, and entertainment options are needed.
4. Highway Access – Highway 401 is easily accessible from Brook Village Towns. Motorists will be able to travel seamlessly throughout Southwestern Ontario.
5. Transit Options – Grand River Transit bus routes are located just steps away from Brook Village Towns, connecting residents to the Ainslie Terminal and many other bus routes that will be able to transport them throughout the region.
Seen as one of Ontario’s premier residential builders, Reids Heritage Homes has been winning awards and developing quality homes throughout the province for over 40 years.