36 Birch Avenue Townhomes is a New Townhome development by North Drive located at St Clair Ave W & Yonge St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 36 Birch Avenue Townhomes According to CondoNow
1. Prestigious Neighbourhoods – Summerhill is a highly sought-after neighbourhood in midtown Toronto, located just south of St. Clair along Yonge Street. The area is full of charming, tree-lined streets, prestigious schools, fine restaurants, and boutique shops. 36 Birch Avenue Townhomes is also located near the city’s posh and world-renowned Yorkville neighbourhood. The area is full of high-end designer retailers and boutiques, chic cafes and restaurants, and art galleries and studios.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Yonge Street is just steps away from home, it is one of Toronto’s most famous streets and is actually the longest street in the world. The section of Yonge Street that surrounds 36 Birch Avenue Townhomes offers residents a plethora of lifestyle amenities. With plenty of dining, shopping and entertainment options, there is surely something to meet everyone’s needs.
3. Transit – Summerhill TTC station is a short walk from 36 Birch Avenue Townhomes, where residents can access subway and bus services. The St. Clair streetcar is also accessible and just a short walk from home. Residents looking to use transit to commute into Union Station can do so in just 20 minutes.
4. Greenspace – Plenty of greenspace surrounds 36 Birch Avenue Townhomes. Residents can enjoy nearby parks, creeks, and outdoor extra-curricular activities. The tree-lined streets will create a peaceful atmosphere within midtown, all creating an escape from the chaos of the daily grind.
5. North Drive – This local development company has won numerous awards for their one of a kind, boutique projects. They create architecturally ambitious buildings that are transit centric, located in iconic communities and near amenities that their buyers need.