The Design Haus is a new condo by Shiu Pong currently being launched in the Spadina and College area. Just steps from the University of Toronto, we decided it would be a great project to look into. Below are the top ten reasons Design Haus might interest you:
1) Investor ROI – Situated just steps from the University of Toronto’s St. George Campus, Design Haus Condos is highly attractive to students looking for convenience. Should offer investors great returns with furnished units renting for over $1,000 per bedroom.
2) Location – With a 3 minute walk to the Rotman School of Management and just a mile north of Toronto’s Chinatown, Design Haus is an investor’s dream with plenty students looking to rent in the area
3) Competitively-priced – Priced from $569/sq ft. The average opening price on new condos in the Toronto downtown core in 2014 was $716/sqft.
4) Hot Local Market – Toronto saw a growth rate of 3.9% in 2014, the strongest rate of growth recorded in over two years.
5) Trusted Builder – Shiu Pong has been developing real estate in Toronto since 1972, including popular developments like Celsius Condos and The Dragon City.
6) Great Transitscore & Walkscore – The Design Haus has a Walkscore of 95 and a Transitscore of 100. Almost all major conveniences are a short walk away or accessible by transit.
7) Award-Winning Design – World-renowned KirKor Architects have an impressive portfolio which including Mississauga City Centre West, Park Heights in Nevada and the ARC Building in Toronto.
Masterful Interior Designers Union31 picked up NAHB Gold Award for Interior Design in 2014.
8) Amazing Amenities – The Design Haus includes a ninth-floor amenity space, which includes an outdoor terrace with barbeques, a lounge, fitness room and laundry room.
9) Environmentally Friendly – The Design Haus will have a private area for bikes and approximately 152 bike spaces.
10) Retail at Ground Level – According to a study done in the Globe and Mail, retail grade can add value to a condo’s price. Jason Lester, CEO of the Dundee Realty Corp: “If it’s developed correctly it can become a much more valuable place to live and that can end up in the [condos’] sales price.”
Design Haus is Toronto’s top condo in the University of Toronto area right now.To take advantage of these great incentives and to get your opportunity to purchase before the general public, please click here.