Waterworx Hamilton Towns is a New Condo development by Losani Homes located at Woodward Ave & Barton St E, Hamilton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Waterworx Hamilton Towns According to CondoNow
1. Lake Ontario – Hamilton has a beautiful waterfront and residents of Waterworx Hamilton Towns can enjoy beaches, parks, and lakefront trails.
2. Highway Access – Residents of Waterworx Hamilton Towns will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including Nikola Tesla Boulevard and the Red Hill Valley Parkway, which will allow for quick travelling throughout the city. The QEW is conveniently located nearby allowing for seamless travel throughout the GTHA and connections to Highways 407 and 403. Motorists can drive into downtown Toronto in just under an hour.
3. Transit – The city of Hamilton is serviced by its own regional transit system and residents of Waterworx Hamilton Towns will be within walking distance to bus routes that will transport them throughout the city and offer connections to other routes and GO Transit stations.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – The area surrounding Waterworx Hamilton Towns offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities including restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, big box stores, and entertainment options. Eastgate Square is located nearby, offering over 100 retailers and services.
5. Losani Homes – For over four decades, this family run company has been creating stylish and high-quality homes. They have won more than 100 homebuilding awards, including Canada’s Best Managed Company eight years straight and the Hamilton region Consumer’s Choice Award five years straight.