Waterstone Modern Townes is a New Townhome development by Dicenzo Homes located at Fairway Crescent & Dawson Dr, Collingwood.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Waterstone Modern Townes According to CondoNow
1. The Waterfront – Waterstone Modern Townes is situated just mere steps away from White’s Bay, freshwater beaches, waterfront parks, and trails that residents are able to enjoy. CondoNow notes that Collingwood Harbour and Wasaga Beach are both just a short drive away where boats and water-related activities can be accessed during the warmer months.
2. Highway Access - Residents of Waterstone Modern Townes will have immediate access to Highway 26, allowing them to travel seamlessly throughout the region and drive quickly into the city of Barrie or even Toronto. CondoNow states that motorists can commute into Barrie in less than an hour and into Toronto in just two hours.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - The city of Collingwood offers that small-town feel with plenty of local retailers, independent eateries, and boutique shops. The city’s downtown core does also offer Big Box stores and name brand necessities so that residents of Waterstone Modern Townes will never have to travel far for what they need. CondoNow indicates that entertainment options include nearby golf courses and spas.
4. Blue Mountain – The Village of Blue Mountain is just a short drive away from Waterstone Modern Townes offering a unique destination attraction for residents and visitors alike. Home to boutique shops, tranquil spas, annual festivals, and top-notch restaurants. CondoNow acknowledges that in the winter the resort offers nordic and downhill skiing, plus plenty of snow-related activities for the whole family. In the summer Georgian Bay and plenty of nature trails are best to enjoy.
5. Reputable Developer – Dicenzo Homes is one of Southern Ontario’s largest real estate developers. They are a second-generation, family-run business that has been building high-quality family homes and high rise residential buildings since the early 1950’s.