Victory Green Towns is a New Townhome development by Fulton Homes located at 14th Ave & Middlefield Rd, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Victory Green Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly - Markham is an extremely family-friendly city located within the GTA and is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools. Montessori schools and early learning centres are available to help nurture and develop the youngest children. CondoNow indicates that the area surrounding Victory Green Towns also offers up plenty of extracurricular and recreational activities for all ages to partake in.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Victory Green Towns is located in an amenity-rich area of Markham where residents will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Markville Mall, which offers over 160 retailers and services is also located nearby. CondoNow acknowledges that the historic and popular town of Unionville is easily accessible to residents where they can enjoy local vendors and boutique shops along pedestrian-friendly cobblestone streets.
3. Highway Access - Travelling throughout the region by vehicle is seamless with easy access to major thoroughfares in the area. Residents of Victory Green Towns are just mere minutes from Highway 407 and Highway 7, which will allow them easy travel throughout the GTA. CondoNow notes that they can also easily connect to Highway 404 and commute into Toronto’s downtown core via the Don Valley Parkway in just half an hour.
4. Green Space - The area surrounding Victory Green Towns is a beautiful part of Markham, offering residents plenty of green space, lush parks, conservation areas, waterways, and nature trails that they can explore and escape from their hectic daily lives. CondoNow states that nearby green spaces include Bob Hunter Memorial Park, Milne Dam Conservation Park, and Rouge National Urban Park.
5. Transit Options - York Region Transit services that area surrounding Victory Green Towns and bus routes are located just mere steps away from home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city and they will also be able to easily access Unionville, Markham, and Centennial GO stations. CondoNow indicates that commuters looking to use public transit to commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto can do so in 80 minutes.