VMC Condos is a New Condo development by Quadreal located at Commerce and Interchange Way, Vaughan.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT VMC CONDOS
1. Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities! – Residents of VMC Condos will be able to take full advantage of having everything they need daily right at their fingertips. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will have it all, entertainment, fitness, retail shops, and more. Nearby there is a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, eateries and clubs. Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills are also located within driving distance of VMC Condos.
2. Education Options! – VMC Condos is the perfect place for growing families to call home. Vaughan’s elementary and post-secondary schools are all accessible by transit and the city is proposing more schools be built as the area continues to grow and develop. York University and Seneca College York Campus are also just a short subway ride away.
3. A Green Centerpiece! – As Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is set to become the bustling downtown hub of the city, there will still be plenty of greenspace. Right in the middle of VMC Condos and spanning several city blocks will be a 9-acre park. Complete with a natural amphitheater, art park, and café, this public area is sure to become the centerpiece of the city.
4. Commuting Made Easy! – VMC Condos is conveniently located just south of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station, allowing residents to take the newly expanded York-Spadina subway line. Students can access York University within 10 minutes and commuters can reach Union Station within 45 minutes. Residents of VMC Condos will also be able to access VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit buses straight from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station. VMC Condos is just south of Highway 7, which connects residents to Highway 400, allowing for easy access to other major thoroughfares in the area.
5. Global Real Estate Partner – QuadReal property group are one of the largest and most prominent development companies worldwide. They are committed to sustainable projects and strive to create residential environments that will enhance communities.