Upper West Side Condos is a New Condo development by Branthaven Homes located at Dundas St E & Trafalgar Rd, Oakville.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Upper West Side Condos According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Upper West Side Condos is located just minutes away from Oakville’s bustling intersection of Trafalgar and Dundas. Residents will be within walking distance to local restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores, banks, entertainment and shopping options and drug stores.
2. Green Space – The area surrounding Upper West Side Condos is full of lush greenery and plenty of parks for residents to enjoy and explore. The Sixteen Mile Creek Trail offers residents tranquil grounds to hike through.
3. Highway Access – Residents of Upper West Side Condos that prefer to travel throughout the city and the GTA by vehicle will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area. Highway 403, 407, 401 and the QEW are all located just a few minutes drive away from the home, allowing motorists to commute into downtown Toronto in just 35 minutes.
4. Transit Options – Oakville is serviced by its own regional transit system and residents of Upper West Side Condos will have direct access to bus services in the immediate area and will be only a 10 minute walk from Oakville's Uptown Core Bus Terminal. Services will transport riders throughout the city and connect them to the Oakville GO Transit Station which is only located 7 minutes away. Residents can commute into Union Station in Toronto in just 70 minutes.
5. Great Investment – Oakville is home to Sheridan College and the campus is located just a 5-minute drive away from Upper West Side Condos. The city is also home to some of the province’s highest-ranking secondary schools, making the area a great place for families to call home. Boasting the province’s highest household incomes and real estate offers a higher average resale value than the rest of the GTA, Oakville and Upper West Side Condos makes for a very smart investment.
Branthaven Homes is dedicated to being a leader in the industry by offering homebuyers exceptional development, construction, and service by building communities that have a purpose and improve everyday living.