Upper Oaks Towns is a New Townhome development by Starlane Homes located at Dundas & Eighth St, Oakville.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Upper Oaks Towns According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Upper Oaks Towns is located just mere minutes away from Oakville’s popular and bustling Uptown Core. This area is quickly developing and offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities to enjoy, some even located within walking distance. CondoNow indicates that residents will be able to access local and brand name dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Family Friendly – Oakville has been voted one of the best cities in the country to live in. The city is home to several high ranking schools, early learning centres, and offers a wide variety of recreational activities for children of all ages. Sheridan College is also located nearby, making Upper Oaks Towns a perfect off campus housing option for post-secondary students. CondoNow states that the city offers more space at lower price point than the Toronto real estate market, making it a perfect place for families to settle down and raise their children.
3. Green Space - The city of Oakville is home to plenty of natural green space, lush parks, kilometres of walking trails, and Lake Ontario. Residents of Upper Oaks Towns will be able to escape their hectic day to day lives and enjoy the serenity of surrounding natural spaces. CondoNow notes that nearby parks include Postridge Park, Iroquois Shoreline Woods Park, and The Parkway.
4. Highway Access - Residents of Upper Oaks Towns will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area. Highway 403 and the QEW are both located just minutes away from home, allowing motorists to quickly and seamlessly travel throughout the city and the GTA. CondoNow acknowledges that commuting into downtown Toronto by vehicle will take motorists just 32 minutes.
5. Transit Options - Oakville Transit services the area surrounding Upper Oaks Towns and residents will be within walking distance of accessing bus routes that will transport them throughout the city, connecting them to Sheridan College and nearby GO stations. CondoNow states that residents looking to commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto can arrive by GO Train in approximately 75 minutes.