Tyandaga Heights on the Park Towns is a New Townhome development by National Homes located at Havendale Blvd & Brant St, Burlington.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Tyandaga Heights on the Park Towns According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities - Tyandaga Heights on the Park Towns are conveniently located just minutes away from some of Burlington’s best lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. Residents will be within walking distance of grocery stores, fitness studios, cafes, entertainment options, and much more. CondoNow indicates they city is also home to several Big Box stores and major shopping centres including Burlington Centre and Mapleview Shopping Centre where residents will have access to hundreds of retail offerings, services, and dining options.
2. Green Space - Nature lovers will appreciate being so close to some of the city’s beautiful green spaces and lush parks all easily accessible from Tyandaga Heights on the Park Towns. Golf enthusiasts will also love being mere steps away from Tyandaga Golf Course as these townhomes conveniently back onto the greens. Burlington’s beautiful waterfront and Lake Ontario are also easily accessible. CondoNow acknowledges that nearby green spaces include Cityview Park, Kerncliff Park, and Mountainside Park.
3. Highway Access - Commuting throughout the city and the GTA is extremely easy when living at Tyandaga Heights on the Park Towns as motorists will have easy access to several major thoroughfares in the area. Nearby Highways include the 407, 403, and the QEW. CondoNow states that all 3 Highways are located just mere minutes away and residents will be able to commute into downtown Toronto in just over 40 minutes.
4. Family Friendly - With spacious floorplan layouts and an amazing price point compared to downtown Toronto, Burlington is one of the country’s best places to live and raise a family. CondoNow notes that Tyandaga Heights on the Park Towns are conveniently located in an established community close to some of the province’s best and highest ranking elementary and secondary schools and plenty of recreational activities for children of all ages.
5. Transit Options - Burlington Transit bus routes service the area surrounding Tyandaga Heights on the Park Towns and residents will have access to several routes just steps away from home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city, easily connecting to other regional routes and nearby Burlington GO Train station. CondoNow indicates that commuters looking to access major employment hubs in downtown Toronto can take the GO Train into Union Station in just one hour.