Tuxedo Park Towns is a New Condo development by Maple-Valley-Development-Corporation- located at Dundas St E & Cawthra Rd, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Tuxedo Park Towns
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Tuxedo Park Towns are located near the major intersection of Dundas Street East and Cawthra Road where residents can walk to nearby restaurants and cafes, local shops, and grocery and drug stores. Major entertainment, dining, and shopping options can be found in and around Square One Shopping Centre, which is just a short drive away.
2. Highway Access – Tuxedo Park Towns are conveniently located just North of the Queen Elizabeth Way and South of Highway 403 and 401. Residents will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the GTA or drive into downtown Toronto in just under half an hour.
3. Transit Options – Residents of Tuxedo Park Towns will have the convenience of having MiWay Transit services running right past the front door. Residents will be able to connect to GO transit at the nearby Cooksville GO station or other regional transit routes at the Square One transit hub. Commuters can commute into Union Station in an hour.
4. Family Friendly – Tuxedo Park Towns are surrounded by excellent schools of all learning levels, from daycares all the way up to post-secondary. There are plenty of pools, parks, and lush greenery where residents can enjoy the outdoors, and Lake Ontario is also just a short drive away from home.
5. Great Investment – With the price of owning a home in Toronto getting out of reach for most, more homebuyers are looking to purchase outside of Toronto, but still looking for the conveniences and amenities that the big city can offer. Mississauga offers residents all of that at a lower price point, plus throw in the transit options and proximity to the beautiful lakefront, it is definitely a great investment for the future.