The Towns at Sapphire is a New Condo development by New-Horizon located at North Service Rd & Millen Rd, Hamilton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Towns at Sapphire
1. The Waterfront – Residents of The Towns at Sapphire are just steps away from the clear blue waters of Lake Ontario. There are plenty of areas nearby and around the city where residents can enjoy the lakefront.
2. Green Space – The Great Lakes Waterfront Trail runs right around The Towns at Sapphire, which spans 3000kms throughout Ontario, linking together 140 communities and 4 Great Lakes. Residents can get out and walk or cycle the trail within the surrounding area and enjoy the tranquil views of the water and greenery.
3. Highway Access – The Queen Elizabeth Way is located just minutes from the Towns at Sapphire. Motorists will be able to easily commute throughout the GTA and even travel into downtown Toronto in less than an hour.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Barton Street in Hamilton is a vibrant and buzzing area of the city and the residents of The Towns at Sapphire are just a short drive away from all the excitement. Barton Street offers residents dining, entertainment, and shopping options, local cafes and coffee shops, grocery stores, banks, and drug stores.
5. Great Investment – The area surrounding The Towns at Sapphire offers residents with children plenty of educational options. Within a short drive from home, there are daycares, elementary, and secondary schools. Mohawk College Stoney Creek Campus is also located less than 2kms away.