The Summit Towns is a New Townhome development by Trulife Developments Inc located at Brunel Rd & Town Line Rd E, Huntsville.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Summit Towns According to CondoNow
1. Waterfront Living - There is nothing better than living steps away from the lakefront. Residents of The Summit Towns can enjoy their own private beach, along with their own private boat dock. CondoNow indicates that there is plenty of space to enjoy water-related activities, along with beachfront amenities including bbq’s, fire pits, dining areas, and a peaceful yoga/meditation area.
2. Green Space - Residents of The Summit Towns will be able to enjoy the serenity of all the natural green space, lush parks, and magnificent forests that surround the area. The lush forests surrounding Fairy Lake are just waiting to be explored on foot or bike. CondoNow notes that surrounding green spaces include Lion’s Lookout and Arrowhead Provincial Park.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Huntsville offers residents of The Summit Towns plenty of small-town and local lifestyle amenities alongside access to Big Box stores, creating an atmosphere of a tight-knit community offering the best of both worlds. CondoNow states that the town is home to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options including galleries and annual festivals.
4. Family Friendly - Whether The Summit Towns will become a year-round home or just a summer getaway, the town, and surrounding area are extremely family-friendly, offering plenty of four-season recreational activities and residents will have quick access to Huntsville District Memorial Hospital. CondoNow notes that early learning centres and great schools are located nearby, making it a great place for young and growing families to raise their children.
5. Highway Access - Travelling throughout cottage country is a breeze with easy access to nearby major thoroughfares. Highways 11 and 60 are both conveniently situated close by, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly South towards central Ontario or East towards Eastern Ontario. CondoNow states that downtown Toronto is just two and a half hours away by vehicle.