The Riverside Residences is a New Townhome development by Fernbrook Homes located at Black Creek Dr & Lawrence Ave W, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Riverside Residences
1. Green Space – The Riverside Residences are situated in an area of West Toronto where there are plenty of parks and green spaces for residents to enjoy. Amesbury Park is located nearby, and the Westview and Upwood Greenbelts are protected pieces of land within the city and offer tranquil ravines and peaceful walking trails to explore.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – The intersection of Jane Street and Lawrence Avenue West is within walking distance of The Riverside Residences and offers residents plenty of dining and shopping options. Yorkdale Shopping Centre is a 10-minute drive away, offering up world-class retailers, restaurants and entertainment.
3. Family Friendly – Families looking to call The Riverside Residences home will be happy to find plenty of educational institutions in the area including Public and Catholic schools. With access to several pools, arenas, and community centres in the area, parents can keep their children active outside of school. There are also churches, medical clinics, and Humber River Hospital all located nearby.
4. Transit Options – 1780 Lawrence Avenue West offers residents of The Riverside Residences access to TTC bus routes, including express and 24-hour routes just steps away from home. By connecting to the subway, riders can commute into downtown Toronto in just 50 minutes. Weston GO Station is located nearby also, offering residents easy access to the GO Train and the UP Express, both of which can transport riders into Union Station quickly.
5. Highway Access – For residents of The Riverside Residences that prefer to travel throughout the city by vehicle, they will have quick and easy access to Highway 400 and Highway 401.