SPECTACULAR BUILDING FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- The Logan is an impressive six-storey boutique residence nestled in the heart of Leslieville.
- Located on Queen Street East at Logan Avenue, this residence is connected to trendy restaurants and coffee shops, vibrant parks, electric local merchants, and convenient transit options. Only minutes to the DVP, the Downtown core and the Beach.
- Designed by Giovanni Tassone Architects, the warm brick exterior takes cues from the architecture of the surrounding area. Combined with the perfect greenery designed by Landscape Architects - Wilk associates, The Logan offers the ultimate balance of tranquility.
- The Logan features 59 suites ranging from one-bedroom to three-bedroom plus den designs and includes three Ground Floor Laneway Suites and six Urban Two-Storey Suites.
- Over 3,000 sq.ft. of retail space at grade facing Queen Street East.
- A charming lobby off of Queen St East welcomes residents and guests.
- This industrial chic residence not only offers incredible design and craftsmanship, but also breathtaking rooftop terrace views and functional amenities.
-Enjoy approximately 1,00 sq.ft. of indoor amenity space including a gym, bookable meeting/dining room and a dog wash station steps from the lobby.
- Convenient mailroom and bicycle storage room located on the ground floor.
The Logan also features 2,000 sq.ft. of outdoor amenity space located on the rooftop. This outdoor oasis features community gardening plots, BBQs and dining spaces and green roof. It's the perfect place to unwind and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life with a breathtaking view of the city skyline stretching across the horizon.
- One level of underground parking.
- Contemporary 4" baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry room, which have a tile baseboard.
- Contemporary 2" casings throughout.
- Flat panel interior doors with satin nickel level hardware. Framed glasses sliding closet doors and/or partitions in black frame, as per plan.
- Internal Bedroom to have clear glass doors and/or partitions in black frame, as per plan.
- Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat-finish warm-white paint; Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex semigloss warm-white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
- Underside of raw concrete slab ceiling painted white. Smooth, white drywall ceilings where bulkheads or dropped ceilings exist.
- In-suite Storage Room, as per plan.
- Poured concrete finish ti all Balconies; terraces to receive concrete patio pavers; finished underside to all Balconies.
- Ground Floor Laneway Suites and Urban Two-Storey Suites to receive a barbeque gas line.
- Ground Floor Laneway suites and Urban Two-Storey Suites to receive an exterior hose bib.
- Urban Two-Storey Suites to receive wood staircase (stained oak stair treads) with painted risers and stringers. Wrought iron pickets with contemporary posts and handrail painted black.
- Laminate flooring in the Foyer and the Foyer Closet, Hallway, Bredroom(s), Living/Dining Room, Den/Media, Kitchen and Storage Room, as per plan.
- Small-format mosaic floor tile in Bathroom(s).
- Ceramic floor tile in Laundry.
- Custom-designed contemporary kitchen cabinetry, with integrated under-cabinet valance lighting and soft-close hardware.
- Quartz countertop with single-bowl stainless steel, under-mount sink. Model types 2B D, 3B, and 3B D to have double-bowl stainless steel, under-mount sink.
- Matching kitchen island with quartz countertop and dining accomodations, as per plan.
- Matte black kitchen faucet with pullout head for ease of use.
- Contemporary mosaic tile backsplash.
- Model types 1B, 1B D and 2B to receive European-style stainless-steel 24" oven and 24" refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer. In addition, these models will receive 24" electric cooktop with built-in hood fan, vented to exterior, 24" panellized dishwater and microwave provided, as per plan.
- Contemporary track light fixture.
- Low-consumption toilets.
- Custom-designed bathroom vanity with Quartz countertop, under-mount sink(s) and framed mirrror(s).
- All Bathrooms to have wall sconce at vanity. Pot light within the tub/shower.
- Contemporary single-lever chrome faucet.
- Acrylic deep soaker tub and wall tile surround up to ceiling.
- Clear tempered glass shoer stalls, with performed base and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan. Ground Floor Laneway Suites and Urban Two-Storey Suites to include tiled shower base in Ensuite Bathroom.
- Matte black bathroom accessories, including towel bar or rong and toilet paper holder.
- Exhaust fan vented to the exterior through Energy Recovery Ventilator.
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
- Stacked or side-by-side white washer/dryer combination, vented to the exterior, as per plan.
- Suite natural gas individually metered based on occupant consumption.
- Suite air tempering via high velocity air handler system with suite cooling handled by individual air conditioning condenser.
- Suite hydro individually metered using "Smart Meter" technology.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Pre-wired outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and Den/Media, as per plan.
- Energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in Foyer, Bedroom(s), Den/Media, and Laundry/Storage, as per plan.
- Capped ceiling outlet at kitchen island or peninsula, as per plan.
- All appliances installed and ready to use.
- White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Ground Floor Laneway Suites and Urabn Two-Storey Suites to receive exterior light fixture.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
- Camera at Lobby entrance, allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television.
- Enter-phone at Lobby to facilitate visitor access
- Resident key fob access throughout all Common Areas.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to monitoring station.
- Suite entry door(s) to have rough-in for keypad and door contact for intrusion alarms system. Ground Floor Laneway Suites to have rough-in keypad at exterior door.
- Rough-in intrusion contacts on windows provided for Ground Floor Laneway Suites and Urban Two-Storey Suites.
ROOFTOP TERRACE UNIT FEATURES
(Applicable to suites 601, 606, 607, 608, 609 & 610)
- Rooftop terraces units will receive one light fixture, one barbeque gas line, one hose bib, and one receptacle, in locations determined by the Vendor.
- The partitions separating the Rooftop Terrace Units will be tempered glass. One gated tempered glass entry door will be provided.
- Rooftop terrace units will receive concrete patio pavers.