The Highland Condos is a New Condo development by Mutual-Development-Corporation located at Lawrence Ave E & Morningside Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Highland Condos
1. Green Space – Toronto’s West Hill neighbourhood is a beautiful area of the city full of lush greenery and large parks and open spaces for residents of The Highland Condos to enjoy. Lake Ontario is not far from home also, offering spectacular views and peaceful trails along the waterfront.
2. Highway Access - Highway 401 is located directly north of The Highland Condos, allowing for residents to easily commute throughout the city and the GTA. Motorists can commute into major employment hubs in downtown Toronto in just half an hour.
3. Transit Options – Residents of The Highland Condos will have easy access to TTC bus services in the area, with stops just steps away from home. Residents will also have easy access to GO Transit services at the Guildwood GO station, which can transport riders into Union Station in just 50 minutes.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Kingston Road is thriving with plenty of amenities for residents of The Highland Condos. Residents are within walking distance to restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs. There are shopping and entertainment options, banks, grocery and drug stores all available to residents nearby.
5. Canadian Developer – For over 25 years Mutual Developments have been designing family homes throughout Canada and the United States. They work hard to be seen as one of Canada’s most trusted and respected developers. They exemplify a passion for excellence and strive for total customer satisfaction.