The Belmont Towns is a New Townhome development by Caliber-Homes located at Islington and Muir , Toronto.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT THE BELMONT TOWNS
1. Family Friendly Area! – Young and growing families looking to call The Belmont Towns home will be confident knowing there are plenty of education choices in the area including: elementary, middle, French, secondary, catholic, and public schools.
2. Plenty of Amenities! – The Belmont Towns are located just North of The Queensway, where residents can get out and enjoy all the local restaurants, pubs, and cafes in the area. There are grocery stores, banks, shops, IKEA and Costco all within walking distance of home.
3. Central Location to Highways! – Residents of The Belmont Towns will have the convenience of being just minutes from the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427. The 427 connects to Highway 401, allowing for easy access to other parts of the GTA. Motorists choosing to commute into downtown Toronto for work can do so in just 20 minutes.
4. Transit at The Front Door! – Residents of The Belmont Towns are central to many transit options. The TTC runs bus routes North and South along Islington Avenue, with stops right outside the front door. Islington subway station, part of the Bloor-Danforth subway line is a 10-minute walk away, connecting riders to Union Station in just over 40 minutes. Kipling GO Train station is also located nearby.
5. Luxury Meets Convenience! – Caliber Homes are committed to be the best at what they do. With superior craftsmanship, high quality products and features, they want the homebuyer to experience the highest of standards in their new home.