The Arthur is a New Condo development by Treasure-Hill located at Keele St. & McNaughton Dr., Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Arthur
1. Family Friendly – The beautiful family-sized homes at The Arthur are situated in an area of the city where families with children of any age are close to exceptional educational institutions. Whether a child needs to be enrolled in daycare, elementary, or secondary school, there are both public and catholic options in the area to choose from. The Maple Community Centre is located nearby and is an amazing recreational facility, offering plenty of activities for all ages.
2. Green Space – Vaughan offers residents of The Arthur beautiful tree-lined streets and lush green parks with tranquil streams and brooks weaving through the area, perfect for a quiet hike or walks with the dog on a Sunday morning.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – The area surrounding The Arthur offer residents plenty of lifestyle amenities to enjoy, including restaurants, cafes, and shopping and entertainment options. Daily errands at the nearby grocery stores, pharmacies, and banks can be completed quickly and efficiently. Popular attractions like Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre are also located nearby.
4. Highway Access – Residents of The Arthur will be able to access Highway 400, which will easily connect them to Highways 7, 407, and 401. Motorists will be able to travel throughout the city and GTA with ease. Travelling into downtown Toronto for business or leisure will take less than 45 minutes.
5. Transit Options – The city of Vaughan is serviced by York Region Transit and several bus routes conveniently run right past The Arthur. Residents can be transported throughout the city, York Region, and can also connect to TTC services and Maple GO Station nearby. Commuters can easily access downtown Toronto and Union Station in just over an hour.