Television City Condos 2 is a New Condo development by Lamb located at Queen S and Hunter W, Hamilton.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT TELEVISION CITY CONDOS 2
1. Invest in Hamilton! – With Mohawk College and McMaster University close by to Television City Condos 2, renting out a condo to students would generate real estate investors some rental income.
2. No Need For A Car! – Whether you walk, take transit, or bike, Television City Condos 2 is just minutes from downtown Hamilton. The Hamilton Go Centre is less than a kilometer away, connecting residents to Union Station and Downtown Toronto quickly. Highway 403 and the QEW are a short distance away, making the 401 and the rest of the GTA easily accessible.
3. Close to Everything! – Calling Television City Condos 2 home gives residents access to parks, restaurants, shopping, clubs, banks, art galleries, and entertainment venues. Running daily errands and enjoying a night out on the town can be stress free.
4. Hip and Stylish! – Since 2001 Lamb Development Corp. has quickly become one of the country’s busiest development companies, creating stylish and contemporary projects. Television City Condos 2 is sure to impress.
5. History Repurposed! – Currently there is a mansion residing on the land adjacent to Television City Condos 2. This mansion was built in 1850 and has since been appointed as a heritage building, it is going to be preserved and integrated into Television City’s community.