Symphony Parkside Towns is a New Condo development by Marlin-Spring-Development located at Harmony Rd S & King St E, Oshawa.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Symphony Towns
1. Family Friendly Area – Symphony Towns is the perfect place for families of all ages to call home. There are many daycares and schools in the area for the children. Nearby community centres and extracurricular activities will keep everyone in the family busy and active.
2. Great Investment – The city of Oshawa is developing and growing at an exponential rate. The city offers exceptional real estate value compared to Toronto and other areas of the GTA. With more than 25,000 students flocking to the area every year for post-secondary studies, Symphony Towns offers up a great investment opportunity.
3. Green Space – South Oshawa is a beautiful community, surrounded by lush, green parks and conservation areas. Residents of Symphony Towns will be able to enjoy cycling and hiking through the tranquil, open green spaces.
4. Commuting Options – Residents of Symphony Towns are just minutes away from accessing Highway 401, which allows motorists to seamlessly travel throughout the GTA. Commuting into downtown Toronto for business or leisure is simple and easy and takes just over 45 minutes. Residents looking to use transit will have easy access to Durham Region Transit just steps away from home.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – King Street East in South Oshawa is a vibrant, busy area of the city and is just a short drive away from Symphony Towns and offers up plenty of shopping, dining, and nightlife options. Completing daily errands at the grocery store, bank, or drug store are quick and easy also.