Sunnidale Homes is a New Townhome development by Redberry Homes located at Sunnidale Rd & Mosley St, Wasaga Beach.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Sunnidale Homes According to CondoNow
1. Wasaga Beach – A town located north of the GTA and located along Georgian Bay, Wasaga Beach is home to the world’s longest freshwater beach. Residents of Sunnidale Homes will love the small-town charm of living near cottage country year-round and being a couple of hours drive away from the big city. Sunnidale Towns would also make for a great investment opportunity or summer home.
2. 4 Season Living – Spring, summer, fall, or winter, no matter the season there is always something to do in Wasaga Beach. Sunnidale Homes are located near the main beach area, Blue Mountains, and Horseshoe Valley Resort. Residents can enjoy swimming, hiking, cycling, skating, skiing, and snowboarding all close to home.
3. Green Space – Residents of Sunnidale Homes will love the serenity of living away from the hustle of the big city and being surrounded by plenty of green space, Georgian Bay, the Nottawasaga River, Pretty River Valley Provincial Park, and the Blue Mountains.
4. Family Friendly – Sunnidale Homes will ultimately be part of a larger master-planned community with proposed schools, libraries, community centres, and playgrounds all being built to help contribute to a thriving and prosperous life for its residents.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Sunnidale Homes will be located near plenty of lifestyle amenities within the town of Wasaga Beach and along the main strip of the beachfront including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. The town of Collingwood and the city of Barrie are both a short drive away and offer a wide variety of local and big-box retailers.