Sonterra at Lackner Ridge Condos is a New Condo development by Reids Heritage Homes located at Lackner Blvd & Ottawa St N, Kitchener.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Sonterra at Lackner Ridge Condos According to CondoNow
1. Educational Institutions - Kitchener-Waterloo is known as a University town, home to several prestigious post-secondary schools. Sonterra at Lackner Ridge Condos is conveniently situated close to schools including the University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University. The area is home to over 100,000 post-secondary students, making it a perfect choice for off-campus accommodations. CondoNow indicates that the area is also home to high ranking public schools and early learning centres for families that have younger children.
2. Access to Transit - Grand River Transit bus routes are easily accessible to residents of Sonterra at Lackner Ridge Condos, allowing residents to commute quickly throughout the city and allowing for easy connections to nearby GO Transit stations and the ION LRT. CondoNow notes that the ION LRT is a form of rapid transit that connects Cambridge to Kitchener and Waterloo, allowing for quick and easy commuting throughout the region.
3. Plenty of Amenities - Kitchener-Waterloo is a quickly developing area and offers a vibrant downtown core full of some of the best lifestyle amenities available. Offering a mix of local and name-brand vendors, there is always something for residents of Sonterra at Lackner Ridge Condos to experience. CondoNow indicates that residents can enjoy a wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options all located nearby.
4. Major Thoroughfares - Sonterra at Lackner Ridge Condos is conveniently situated close to the region’s Highways and other major thoroughfares, allowing motorists to quickly and efficiently travel throughout the region and Southwestern Ontario. CondoNow notes that motorists can access Highway 401 within minutes and drive to Toronto in just over an hour.
5. Natural Spaces - Kitchener is a beautiful city that offers residents of Sonterra at Lackner Ridge Condos plenty of lush parklands to explore and enjoy year-round. CondoNow states that nearby green spaces include nature trails, The Grand River, and Stanley Park Conservation Area.