Sanctuary Lofts is a New Condo development by CoStone Developments located at Dufferin St & Armstrong Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Own at Sanctuary Lofts According to CondoNow
1. Great Investment – The Sanctuary Lofts are conveniently located close to George Brown College and UofT, making it a great choice for post-secondary students looking for off-campus housing and for investors looking for new opportunities to expand their profile. Being as the church was built in the early 1900’s and is being restored to help keep its original luster, it definitely makes for a unique and historical investment.
2. Transit – TTC buses run North and South 24-hours a day just steps away from Sanctuary Lofts. The Bloor-Danforth subway line is also located just 6 minutes away and can easily be accessed on foot. Boasting an excellent Transit Score, residents can commute into Union Station in just 26 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Plenty of lifestyle amenities line Dufferin Street and nearby Dupont Street and Bloor Street. Residents of Sanctuary Lofts will have easy access to Dufferin Mall and Galleria Mall, along with nearby restaurants, shops, entertainment options, services, and much more. Several popular nearby city neighbourhoods include The Annex, Little Italy, Little Portugal, The Junction, and Corso Italia.
4. Family Friendly Area – The Wallace-Emerson neighbourhood is becoming increasingly popular among young and growing families as the area is set to see much-needed revitalization and development in the near future. There are also several elementary and secondary school options in the vicinity of Sanctuary Lofts and plenty of extra-curricular activities available to choose from.
5. Green Space – The neighbourhood surrounding Sanctuary Lofts offers residents quiet tree-lined streets and lush parks, including Dovercourt Park, Wallace-Emerson Community Park, and Dufferin Park. These green spaces help create a welcoming and serene natural environment for all residents to enjoy.