SQ3 Condos is a New Condo development by Tridel located at Spadina Ave & Queen St W, Toronto.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT SQ3 CONDOS ALEXANDRA PARK
1. Location – SQ3 Condos is located in the very trendy Queen West neighbourhood of Toronto. With thousands of businesses lining Queen Street West, residents will have the opportunity to explore everything from antique shops, art galleries and trendy bars and lounges. The address boasts a perfect walk score, so residents of SQ3 Condos will not need to rely on a vehicle to run daily errands. Within walking distance of SQ3 Condos there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores, entertainment and shopping options. SQ3 Condos is also located close to Kensington Market, another vibrant and eclectic neighborhood for residents to explore.
2. Transit – Residents of SQ3 Condos will never have to wait long for transit, this address also boasts a perfect transit score. The TTC services the area with both regional bus services and streetcar services that can connect riders to the Yonge-University subway line, heading North towards Vaughan or South towards Union Station. Commuters looking to travel into the downtown core for work via transit can do so in less than 15 minutes.
3. Investment Opportunity – The neighborhood of Alexandra park located in the area of Queen Street West and Spadina Avenue is seeing a huge revitalization with the addition of new housing, new amenities and new pedestrian-friendly spaces. With its central location to transit, the downtown core, major employment hubs, hospitals and post secondary schools like OCAD, UofT, and Ryerson University, SQ3 Condos will offer the perfect investment.
4. Green Space – Residents of SQ3 Condos will be able to enjoy plenty of fresh air and green space all while living in downtown Toronto. Parks like Alexandra, Grange, and Trinity Bellwoods Park offer a tranquil getaway from the hectic hustle and bustle of the everyday 9-5. Residents can enjoy Farmer’s Markets, outdoor festivals and activities year-round, picnics, playing with the kids, or walks with the dogs.
5. Acclaimed Developer – Tridel is an award winning, major player in the Toronto condo market and has been for over 80 years. Their promise is to build a home that will endure through time and create lasting value for the home buyer.