Rack House D Condos is a New Condo development by Dream-Development located at Mill and Trinity , Toronto.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT RACK HOUSE D CONDOS
** TRUE DISTILLERY DISTRICT ** ** BOUTIQUE **
1. The Distillery Historic District – Residents of Rack House D Condos will be living just steps from one of the country’s most vibrant destinations. This pedestrian-only space that opened to the public in 2003 is surrounded by 19th century buildings, cobblestone streets, indie restaurants and cafes, one of a kind boutique shops, and local breweries. The area has become increasingly trendy with its arts scene where visitors can enjoy dance, music, and stage performances. During the holiday season the Distillery Historic District welcomes the Toronto Christmas Market which has become increasingly popular with its beautiful lights and atmosphere, visitors can enjoy seasonal goodies and shopping.
2. Close to Trendy Neighborhoods – Residents of Rack House D Condos won’t only be steps from The Distillery Historic District, but they will also be able to explore the many other trendy downtown neighborhoods nearby like, Corktown, the entertainment district, the fashion district, and the waterfront. Residents can enjoy live music, restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, unique shops, beaches and any one of the many attractions located downtown.
3. Easy Access to the Downtown Core – Residents of Rack House D Condos will have easy access to downtown Toronto whether they choose to take transit or drive a vehicle. Rack House D Condos boasts an amazing transit score of 96, meaning the area is a rider’s paradise and offers world class transportation options. Residents will have access to TTC bus routes just steps away from the front door. A short 5-minute walk around the corner and residents can board a TTC streetcar and arrive downtown in just 25 minutes. The Don Valley Parkway and Gardiner Expressway are just around the corner from Rack House D Condos and motorists can drive downtown in just 12 minutes.
4. The Local Amenities – Besides being so close to The Distillery Historic District, residents of Rack House D Condos will be surrounded by plenty of lifestyle amenities that will help make every day errands and tasks that much easier. King Street and Queen Street are known for their many cafes, shops, bars, and restaurants. There are banks and grocery stores in the area. Residents can take the day and explore the unique offerings at the St. Lawrence Market or enjoy some fresh air at one of the many parks and green spaces.
5. Great Investment – Real estate investors will love Rack House D Condos because of its proximity to one of the trendiest neighborhoods in the city, how accessible the downtown core is, and the plenty of unique lifestyle amenities that surround the area. The Distillery Historic District is very popular, and Rack House D Condos will be in high demand, don’t miss out on this rare opportunity.