Prosperity Park is a New Condo development by Daniels located at Financial Drive & Montpelier Street, Brampton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Prosperity Park
1. Family Friendly Area – Prosperity Park is the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. There are plenty of schools in the area to accommodate every age range from childcare, elementary, all the way up to post-secondary campuses. Brampton offers plenty of options for religious and community centres, extracurricular activities, plenty of green space, parks, and conservation areas for families to explore and enjoy together.
2. Highway Access – Residents of Prosperity Park that prefer to travel throughout the city and GTA by vehicle can easily do so as Highways 407, 410, and 401 are all located just minutes away from home. Commuters can easily reach downtown Toronto in just 40 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – The area surrounding Prosperity Park is quickly developing and as it does more and more amenities will be built within the area. The area already offers residents some restaurants and cafes, grocery stores and drug stores, shopping and entertainment options.
4. Transit Options – The city of Brampton is serviced by its own regional transit system and residents of Prosperity Park will be able to access bus routes nearby that can transport them throughout the city and will also be able to connect to GO Transit buses and trains in the area. Riders can access Union Station in just under an hour and a half with GO Transit.
5. Daniels – For over 35 years Daniels Corporation has built over 30,000 award-winning communities. They are considered to be one of Canada’s premier and largest real estate developers. Their building process is unique as they tend to look beyond just the physical building and strive to create a sense of belonging for the buyer.