Perch Condos is a New Condo development by Firmland Development Corporation located at Kingston Rd & Lawrence Ave E, Toronto.
* Condos in Scarborough Overlooking Highland Creek *
Ravine Side Living
COMING SOON. CONDOMINIUMS ON HIGHLAND CREEK.
ONE, TWO AND THREE-BEDROOM SUITES AVAILABLE.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Perch Condos According to CondoNow
1. Great for Students – Post-secondary students attending the UofT Scarborough campus that are in need of off-campus housing will find Perch Condos an extremely attractive option as classes can be easily accessed by foot, transit, or vehicle. CondoNow indicates that the area is also great for families with children of any age as elementary and secondary schools are also located nearby.
2. Green Space - The area surrounding Perch Condos is a beautiful part of Scarborough where residents will have easy access to green spaces, lush parks, nature trails, and beaches along Lake Ontario. CondoNow acknowledges that nearby green spaces include Colonel Danforth Park, Morningside Park, Lower Highland Creek Park, East Point Park, and the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail.
3. Transit Options – Residents of Perch Condos will be just mere steps away from TTC bus routes that will allow them to travel seamlessly throughout the city and easily connect to nearby post-secondary institutions, the Toronto Zoo, GO Transit stations, and TTC rail lines. CondoNow states that residents who are looking to use public transportation to commute into Union Station can do so in just under an hour.
4. Highway Access - Perch Condos is conveniently located near major thoroughfares in the area, including Highway 401, allowing residents to seamlessly travel throughout the city and GTA. CondoNow notes that motorists looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core can easily connect to the Don Valley Parkway and arrive in just half an hour.
5. Lifestyle Amenities - This exclusive and established community located within Scarborough is an amenity-rich area of the city where residents of Perch Condos will have easy access to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities. CondoNow indicates that dining, shopping, and entertainment options abound the area. The Scarborough Town Centre, which is the largest shopping centre in the city’s east end is home to over 250 retailers and services.
Firmland Development Corporation is a real estate development company that has years of expertise in home building, construction, property, and investment management. Their leadership team has been responsible for the construction of over 1,500 homes and condos.